Wednesday 20 August 2014

SPRING FORWARD



With spring just around the corner, I am genuinely giddy about being able to enjoy slightly warmer weather and also welcoming back nature's glorious COLOURS.

With every season I always prep my closet with essential basics!
I never follow trend too closely, unless it compliments my personal style because the ultimate fashion rule I follow is "Trend comes and goes,where Style is forever.

My basics for Spring: 

Birkenstock's are a must have in my closet for spring and summer !! These chic sandals have been around for centuries,1774 to be exact!!  YES these shoes go in and out of trend, but honestly they will last you forever due to the high quality material it is made out of, and also the famous foot bed modelled to the natural shape of your foot! They are simply perfect! 

Everybody owns a light pair of denim ripped jeans don't they? They are a stock standard in my closet, I believe they never go out of style! They are just so perfect to dress up with a pair of platforms and dress down with sneakers or in my choice Birkenstocks. I feel it just gives you that relaxed sharp look and is so effortlessly chic.

Colour screams boldness to any outfit, and to me I love injecting bold prints and colours to my stock standard basics. We are talking spring here so floral is a must. I've chosen this glamorous over sized tropical top, just to shock myself that warm weather is coming HA! 

My most favourite thing about spring is the blossoming of the flowers. My family and I love spending time in Parks. A tradition we do is to always visit the newborn lambs at Cornwall Park. This time of the year always allows me to reflect on how beautiful Nature and LIFE really is. 

I don't mean to sound like I hate Winter..... but Spring I am counting the days till you are here :)


Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment